Welcome to democratized detection
No matter what immunoassay you run, there are plenty of options for signal amplification. But most involve investing in closed systems with expensive instruments and/or fussing with elaborate procedures involving multiple primers and enzymes.
With Exazym®, researchers now have a more accessible option to gain reliable data well below the Limit of Detection/Limit of Quantification (LOD/LOQ) of conventional immunoassays. It is so easy and inexpensive to implement that it puts highly reliable immunoassay amplification within reach of every researcher on Earth. See for yourself and spread the word.Learn more
A revolutionary new amplification method
Binding Oligo Ladder Detection (BOLD)
Exazym® is powered by a novel detection methodology called BOLD. It dramatically and reliably amplifies immunoassay signal by up to 100 times.
Order your Exazym® test kitsThe test kit can be used to:
- Increase the sensitivity of existing ELISA assays
- Increase the sensitivity of ELISA and other assays in development
- Test the limits of sensitivity or detect new biomarkers
- Improve existing products or products in development
- The test kit consists of several components that we will customize to your requirements.
- Cavidi will also provide support to your team when you are using the test kit.
- Be one of the first to try our game-changing BOLD amplification method. To receive your test kit, order it online now.
Learn more about Exazym® and BOLD
Download our new White Paper for:
- Our latest results with human anti-spike IgG antibodies in serum samples and spike-antigen assessment (both key biomarkers related to Sars-Cov-2)
- The science behind our patented BOLD signal amplification technology
- Details on how you can get started with Exazym
Free consultation for kit providers
Contact us for a no-obligation technical expert consultation to discuss how Exazym® could be integrated into your immunoassay for signal enhancement.Let's talk
Keep in touch
Join our mailing list to receive new information relating to biomarker discovery and detection.